Introducing Seal Mate
Seal Mate has been fixing leaking fork seals on all types of dirt bikes and street bikes, over the past 10 years. Many motorcycle shops will charge an upwards of $300 to replace your fork seals. However, with the Seal Mate tool you can now fix your leaking fork seals for less than $5! As well, this tool has been specifically designed to be reusable for your on-going fork seal maintenance. If you want to save time and money on your next fork seal job then look no further! The Seal Mate tool will fix your leaky fork seals or your money back! Watch this video and see how the easy and simple the Seal Mate tool works and can help you save big bucks on your fork seals!
Watch How Seal Mate Can Instantly Fix Your Leaking Fork Seals
The Benefits of the Seal Mate Tool
- The Seal Mate Tool is the only tool on the market engineered to fix your leaking fork seals.
- Works with almost every kind of motorcycle, dirt bike, and even mountain bikes (Regular and Inverted Fork Suspensions).
- In less than 5 minutes and $5, you can reseal your leaking fork seals without the hassle of removing and disassembling your forks.
- We recommend you use the Seal Mate tool as maintenance tool so you can prolong the life of your fork seals. We guarantee that this tool will prolong the life of your fork seals or your money back! (Not many people can say that)
- Some motorcycle shops will recommend that you replace your fork seals (for a small price of around $250), when in fact they don't need to be unless they are ripped or torn. Considering Seal Mate is under $5 what do you have to lose?
- We have proudly helped over 100,000 people fix their leaking fork seals.
- We are so confident that our tool will fix and maintain your fork seals that we guarantee it 100%, if you are unsatisfied with our product we will give you a full refund. Please visit our Guarantee page for more info.
Seal Mate is Available in Many Colors
We understand that many of our fellow dirt bike riders have a preference to certain brands of dirt bikes therefore we have all the colors for Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, and even you KTM riders out there!